Gabrielle and Matt have 20 years’ experience between them as drug and alcohol counsellors.
Gabrielle has a history with business and finance, a degree in Social Work and 7 years post Grad experience in AOD and Relationship counselling.
Gabrielle has extensive understanding of the social, familial and economic impacts of alcohol and drugs for the individual, society and industry. Her noted achievements in this area are:
- Diploma Business Management
- Bachelor of Social Work 2013
- 4 years counselling experience specialising in AOD
- Currently working as a relationship Counsellor
Matt Cross has broad and comprehensive experience in the Alcohol and Drug industry. Matt has 15 years of workplace ATOD counselling experience working in crisis and counselling. Matt has worked as the Drug and Alcohol Services Manager within a community service organisation and followed this with focused counselling and support. Matt has a broad grounding and understanding of drugs and how they work and the impacts of these drugs on the body both when they are used and during the withdrawal process and currently works as a Community Services Teacher at Tas TAFE. His achievements are:
- Diploma Community Services (AOD)
- Diploma Community Services (Co-ordination)
- Cert 4 Workplace Training & Assessment (TAE40116)
- 15 years of workplace ATOD counselling experience